Joomla plugin :-
Embed a Reportico report suite or report output within your joomla site pages. Or add clickable links to show users report output.
YII Reportico Module
- Reports in HTML, PDF or CSV format
- User criteria selection with list boxes, check boxes, radio buttons
- Labelling and formatting of report data
- Directly run reports by passing criteria through the URL
- Use XML and JSON output to use Reportico as an API
- Configurable look and feel via Stylesheets and Templates
- Support for many databases through PDO and ADODB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Informix, SQLite 3 and Microsoft SQLServer
- Group headers and trailers
- Manipulate column output PHP expression assignments.
- Embed reports within a web pages with only a few lines of PHP
- Drill down from one report to another.
- Pickup user criteria and manipulate, filter with plugin PHP custom source code.
- Produce bar, stacked bar and line charts.
- Database images within the report output.
August 1st 2013 - Version 3.2 Beta Released
New beta version of Reportico available with the following features:-
- Button to print HTML report suitable for printing
- Form Report with a 2 column page per report row
- New button icons for output format selection and report control
- Report group sections now in tables separate div instead of one big table
- Improved passing of external user parameters using user_parameters array
May 2nd 2013 - Reportico Joomla module now available
March 23rd 2013 - Version 3.0 Released
- Easier to embed reportico in web pages, access mode allows you to restrict view to a single project, single report or single report output.
- This release allows reports to run solely using AJAX without need for full page reloads.
- Queries can filtered by user by using the external_user property.
- User criteria is displayed more correctly on reports
- New optional refresh button
- Drop down menu to access reports.
- Multiple reports can be embedded into a single web page using session namespaces
Try out the tutorials here
Get it now from Sourceforge here