Reportico is a comprehensive Open Source web reporting tool written purely in PHP. Reportico provides a web-based front end screen for designing and viewing reports stored in XML format. Reportico supports flexible criteria selection and reports may be presented in HTML, PDF, CSV, XML and JSON formats. Groups, graphs, expressions and drilldowns are also easily incorporated and reports may be embedded into existing web pages with a few lines of PHP.
- Reports in HTML, PDF or CSV format
- User criteria selection with list boxes, check boxes, radio buttons
- Labelling and formatting of report data
- Directly run reports by passing criteria through the URL
- Use XML and JSON output to use Reportico as an API
- Configurable look and feel via Stylesheets and Templates
- Support for many databases through PDO and ADODB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Informix, SQLite 3 and Microsoft SQLServer
- Group headers and trailers
- Manipulate column output PHP expression assignments.
- Embed reports within a web pages with only a few lines of PHP
- Drill down from one report to another.
- Pickup user criteria and manipulate, filter with plugin PHP custom source code.
- Produce bar, stacked bar and line charts.
- Database images within the report output.
Reportico Joomla module now available
The Reportico Joomla module allows you to build a report suite as the Joomla Administrator and then allow your web site users to access the report menu, enter criteria and run reports. See the Reportico Joomla Module page for more information.
March 23rd 2013 - Version 3.0 Released
- Easier to embed reportico in web pages, access mode allows you to restrict view to a single project, single report or single report output.
- This release allows reports to run solely using AJAX without need for full page reloads.
- Queries can filtered by user by using the external_user property.
- User criteria is displayed more correctly on reports
- New optional refresh button
- Drop down menu to access reports.
- Multiple reports can be embedded into a single web page using session namespaces
Try out the tutorials here
Get it now from Sourceforge here
Coming soon! Reportico Joomla module
The Reportico Joomla module allows you to build a report suite as the Joomla Administrator and then allow your web site users to access the report menu, enter criteria and run reports. If you are interested in more details please contact via email via the Contact Us page.